General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new regulatory law in European Union data protection and privacy about personal data. The GDPR contains required standards that need to be followed by companies to collect individual data and gives control to an individual on their data. This law has been effective since May 25, 2018, and all companies that collect personal information from users will need to comply with it. This directly affects how businesses can collect and use a user’s personal information.
According to this new GDPR data privacy law, now EU citizens can control their personal data which they share with Biz365, such as:
- Any information or data we collect
- How do we leverage your Data?
- Product usage and analytics
- Manage your personal information
- How do we protect and secure your information?
- How do we share (if any) your Personal Information?
For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org